Atlas HD Parallel Systems are multi-position reactor stations for up to 4 Atlas HD jacketed reactors all controlled from one PC. They offer full, independent control and logging of all reaction parameters such as temperature, stirrer speed, pH, dosing, heat flow, turbidity, etc. and are therefore ideal for process optimization.
- Full parallel control: Complete independent control of up to 4 Atlas HD Parallel Chemistry Systems (listed opposite) is possible from one PC. Control similar or totally different systems simultaneously.
- Total flexibility: Choose reactor sizes from 50ml to 5 litres. Atlas HD Parallel System reactors can also be separated and controlled from the front panel or with the PC software.
- Easy to use software: The Software enables apparatus to be configured using the simple "drag and drop" interface and recipes can be easily created, changed and saved.
- Quick change vessel: The oil drain unit, vessel clamp and quick oil connectors allow jacketed vessels to be changed in under a minute, without the need for tools.
- Control of manufacturer's apparatus: The intelligent software will not only control Atlas hardware, but also RS232 controlled apparatus e.g. pumps, balances, circulators, flow meters, vacuum controllers, FTIR probes, FBRM probes, etc.
- Safe: Responses from sensors can be constantly monitored and graphed with easy to use alarms and emergency control.
- Easy control and data logging: Experiments can be modified "on the fly". All process data can be graphed in real time and is logged to one .csv data file making analysis easy.
Atlas Parallel Software
Atlas Parallel Software provides complete system control, configuration and analysis. It opens multiple instances of Atlas Software (2300102) and defines the system to which each piece of apparatus is assigned. Setpoints, ramps or sophisticated profiles can be set for each reactor with easy to use alarms and emergency control. Experiments can be paused and modified "on-the-fly". Data from all systems can be viewed in the run view of any instance of Atlas Software and all data is saved to one common .csv file.
The Atlas Parallel Software allows all the functionality available in single systems to be available when controlled in parallel. Therefore for the system specifications, please see the relevant Atlas system page that is being controlled in parallel.