Designed specifically for applications such as hydrogenations or carbonylations where elevated pressures are required. Syrris offer the Atlas Sodium Pressure Reactor and Atlas Potassium Pressure Reactor. Both systems are modular and are available with or without full automation.
Atlas can be configured into 2 different pressure reactors.
Modes of Operation
Atlas Pressure Reactors offer 6 different modes of operation:
- Manual Pressure Control: Use the manual inlet and outlet valves to control pressure. Atlas Pressure Node and Sensor with Pressure, temperature and stirrer speed are displayed and logged automatically.
- Automatically Maintain a Pressure: By using the Atlas Pressure Control Module and the PC Software a consistent pressure to the reaction is maintained over a reaction period.
- Pressure Control with Mass Flow Monitoring: Maintain a pressure and monitor gas flow. Ideal for gas uptake monitoring.
- Mass Flow Control: Dose a known quantity of gas using the mass flow controller.
- Off Gas Monitoring: Monitor off-gases with mass flow meters.
- Manual or Automated Gas Selection: All of the above modes of operation are available with the Atlas Gas Selection Module, allowing manual or automated selection of up to 3 gases.