Globe is an innovative jacketed reactor platform from Syrris.
It has been designed by chemists to offer the ultimate ease of use and reaction flexibility. The advanced technology allows vessels from 50ml to 5L to be compatible with just one clamp and one lid. Globe enables vessel changes in seconds, automatic stirrer alignment, the widest range of pressures and temperatures available and upgrades to full automation.
Globe saves time, money and space, click here to find out more.
- More reactions in less time: The Globe oil drain unit and quick clamp allow “single hand” vessel changes in seconds
- Space saving: 50ml, 100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1L, 2L, 3L or 5L vessels, all use the same clamp, lid, circulator and adjustable height Globe platform
- Easy to use: No tools, no fuss
- Maximum chemical resistance: All wetted parts are glass or PTFE (stainless steel and Hastelloy options available)
- Wide temperature range: -90ºC to +250ºC
- Wide pressure range: Vacuum (50 mbar) to 0.25 bar (or 3 bar with pressure system)
- Leak free vessels: The spring loaded bottom outlet valve eliminates leaks even at extremes of temperature and pressure
- Upgrade to automation: Add the Globe Reactor Master or PC software for total automation of reaction parameters
- Robust and reliable: Built on Syrris’ extensive experience, the Globe reactor system is built to last
Would you like more information about Globe?