Designed specifically for flow chemistry, the ultra smooth Asia Pump is extremely chemically resistant and is rated to 20 bar (300psi)†. This compact microfluidic module offers two independent flow channels each with an integrated pressure sensor and a flow rate range from 1.0μl to 10ml/min.
Watch the Asia Syringe Pump Video [see more videos...]
Produced to the highest specification, the innovative pump is controlled by the easy to use and intuitive front panel (twist and click control knob) or by the Asia Manager PC software.
In either standalone mode or PC software mode, flow rate can be controlled quickly and easily. When used as part of a larger flow chemistry system, the Asia Pump accurately controls and runs complex flow chemistry experiments with the click of a button.
The Asia Pump offers ultimate ease of use. The valves, pressure sensors and syringes can all be unclipped / unscrewed in seconds without the need for tools.
- Flexible: The Asia Pump offers two independent flow channels (each with integrated pressure sensing).
- Extremely smooth flow rate: Incredibly smooth flow rate is provided by each channel.
- Wide pressure range: Operating pressure of 20 bar (300psi)†
- Safe: PTFE pressure sensor on each channel with automatic overpressure stop.
- No tools required: Replace valves, syringes and pressure sensors without the need for tools.
- Easy to use on its own: Twist and click control knob and large LCD display.
- Wide flow rate range: 1.0μl to 10ml/min.
- Intelligent: PC Software enables quick and easy control of flow chemistry process.
- Compact: The Asia Pump is just 16cm (6.3") wide.
- Excellent chemical compatibility: PTFE (and other fluorinated polymers) and glass only.
Asia Syringe Volumes and Flow Rates
Asia Yellow Syringes (50µl / 100µl): 1.0µl to 250µl/min)
Asia Green Syringes (250µl / 500µl): 5.0µl to 1.25µl/min)
Asia Blue Syringes (500µl / 1ml): 10µl to 2.5ml/min)
Asia Red Syringes (2.5ml / 5ml): 50µl to 10ml/min)
Asia Pressurized Input Store
The Asia Pressurized Input Store is designed to be used with Asia Syringe Pump. It allows 4 reagents to be stored under an inert gas atmosphere. The 1 bar gas pressure assists in delivering an ultra smooth flow by minimizing input cavitation and gas bubble formation at high flow rates.
Click here to learn more about the Pressurized Input Store.
Specification and Parts
- Pressure sensors: 2
- Total flow rate range per channel: 1µl to 10ml/min
- With Asia Yellow Syringes* (50µl/100µl) 1µl to 250µl/min
- With Asia Green Syringes* (250µl/500µl) 5µl to 1.25ml/min
- With Asia Blue Syringes* (500µl/1ml) 10µl to 2.5ml/min
- With Asia Red Syringes* (2.5ml/5ml) 50µl to 10ml/min
- Operating pressure: 0 - 20 bar†
- Pressure sensors: display to 0.1 bar
- Syringe wetted materials: Glass and PTFE
- Valve wetted materials: PTFE and PCTFE
- Outer materials: Aluminium, stainless steel and polyurethane sprayed white with highly chemically resistant epoxy paint
- Active parts anodized red
- Dimensions: H 260mm x W 160mm x D 265mm
- Display: 26mm x 88mm LED display
- Voltage input: 100V to 240V AC
*Syringes not included with this part number.
†Note that the Asia Red Syringes may not be appropriate for use at pressures greater than 10bar.
|Asia Pressurized Input Store||2200400|
|Asia Pump Pressure Sensor||2200431|
|Asia Pump Valve||2200432|
|Asia Yellow Syringes (50µl / 100µl): 1.0µl to 250µl/min)||2200391|
|Asia Green Syringes (250µl / 500µl): 5.0µl to 1.25µl/min||2200392|
|Asia Blue Syringes (500µl / 1ml): 10µl to 2.5ml/min)||2200393|
|Asia Red Syringes (2.5ml / 5ml): 50µl to 10ml/min)||2200394|