Titan Pilot Plant System
Titan is a revolutionary continuous chemical processing system for production scales from kilo lab, through pilot plant to manufacturing.
- Complete turn-key system for development and scale-up of flow processes
- Highly flexible and modular: ability to rearrange modules in minutes enables a wide variety of chemical processes to be performed
- High performance: ideally suited for high mass transfer and heat transfer reactions
- Extremely high chemical resistance: glass, PTFE, Hastelloy and Elgiloy wetted parts
- Scalability: modules can be trivially added or removed to modify both complexity and desired output of the process
- Easy to use: modules connect together in seconds and clip onto state-of-the-art intelligent framework, both floor standing and bench top
- Reliable and robust: designed for long term use in demanding manufacturing environments
- Manual or fully automated control
Titan Reagent Store & Product Collection
Temperature Controlled Reagent Store and Product Collector features a powerful stirrer for agitation of reagents. Optional full automation and pressurization is available. Bench-top or floor-standing frame with vessel sizes from 100ml to 50L. Quick vessel and stirrer changes.
The framework enables pumps, reactors, feed vessels, and other modules to be easily clipped on and off. The frame is modular and several frames can be quickly clipped together. The frame comes with wheels, drip tray, adjustable levelling mechanism, and integrated electrical and comms cables.
Titan systems work seamlessly with Huber Pilot ONE®, and Titan Reactor Controllers allow simple, single-point control of two Huber circulators, simultaneously.
A wide range of accessories is available: Reactor Temperature Controller for accurate control of reactors. Universal Mounting Brackets, Drip Trays, Cable Tidies, and Shelves. Titan Pressure Controller is available for control of operating pressures of up to 20 bar. For full range of accessories, please contact Syrris.