Orb Pilot is a floor standing jacketed reactor system for scaling up of batch processes. It is the most flexible and versatile reactor system at this scale with many user friendly features built-in. The system can be easily configured to match your exact requirements, and offers a wide variety of accessories and stirring options. Orb Pilot is incredibly robust and durable, designed for years of continuous service.
Benefits and Specifications:
- A wide range of vessel sizes in a single system: 10L, 20L, 30L & 50L single jacketed vessels and 10L, 20L & 30L vacuum jacketed vessels.
- Rapid vessel changes: Easy motor lift and unique neck clamp and support. Rapid oil drain mechanism and pre-defined clamp positions.
- Self adjusting frame: The spring loaded base allows for vessel tolerances and thermal expansions. No need for frame adjustment.
- Wide temperature range: -40°C to + 235°C.
- Rapid change baffles: Enables high performance stirring across a wide range of viscosities.
- Detachable bottom outlet valve: For easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Large range of accessories and add-ons: Stirrers, baffles, condensers, reflux splitters, collection vessels, probes
- Accessory Tower: Couples directly to Orb Pilot frame and accepts distillation collection vessel, liquid feed vessel, pump or equipment shelf.
- Designed for years of service: Quality engineering and rugged construction ensures years of service even in the most demanding environments.
Would you like more information about OrbPilot?