The Asia Chip Climate Controller enables a range of glass microreactors to be cooled or heated from -15ºC to +150ºC without the need for an external circulator or cold water supply. The Peltier based system ensures quick and accurate temperature control within a very compact module.
The Asia Chip Climate Controller can be manually controlled from its front panel or automated from an Asia Pump or a PC using the Asia Automator.
- Chip temperature: -15ºC - +150ºC *
- Temperature set to 1ºC and displayed to 0.1ºC.
- Accuracy: +/- (0.15ºC + 0.002T) where T is temperature in ºC
- Chips accepted: 62.5µl, 250µl, 1ml and micromixer
- Microreactor wetted materials: Glass or Quartz
- Outer materials: Aluminium, stainless steel and polyurethane sprayed white with highly chemically resistant epoxy paint. PTFE, glass and anodized aluminium door.
- Active parts anodized red.
- Dimensions: H 135mm x W 160mm x D 305mm
- Display: 50mm x 16mm LED display with status indicator LEDs
- Voltage input: 100V to 240V AC, 50/60Hz
* Note that at ambient temperatures greater than 20ºC, the lowest achievable microreactor chip temperature may be higher than -15ºC.