The Asia Pressure Controller is designed to easily set the back pressure of the system from 1 bar to 20 bar. By pressurizing the fluidic system, the Asia Pressure Controller enables reactors to be heated up to 150ºC over the atmospheric boiling point of solvents and therefore enable rates of reaction that are 1000s of times faster.
The Asia Pressure Controller can be manually controlled from its front panel or automated from an Asia Syringe Pump or a PC by using the Asia Automator. This module also includes a detachable back pressure regulator and gas pressure extension pipe. This enables the use of the back pressure regulator with the Asia Product Collector or Asia Advanced Product Collector.
- Supply gas pressure requirement: 2 – 25 bar
- Input pressure fitting: 1/8 female BSP on module. 1/8 male to BSP to 4 mm high-pressure polymer tubing fitting supplied, plus tubing.
- Set output pressure: 1 – 20 bar (achievable pressure can only be ≤ input pressure)
- Pressure sensor: Displayed to 0.1 bar
- Wetted materials: Glass and PFA
- Outer materials: Aluminium, stainless steel, and polyurethane sprayed white with highly chemically resistant epoxy paint
- Active parts anodized red
- Dimensions: H 135 mm x W 160 mm x D 260 mm
- Display: 50 mm x 16 mm LED display with status indicator LEDs
- Voltage input: 100V to 240V AC, 50/60Hz