The Asia Reagent Injector includes 2 extremely chemically resistant injection valves with sample loops (5ml by default, 0.1ml, 1ml and 10ml also available). The sample loops can be filled with reagent by syringe through the Luer fittings. Reagent volumes that consist of full or partial loop volumes can be injected into the reactor via the automated 6-port, 2 position injection valves. It is possible to switch the valves independently or simultaneously.
The Asia Reagent Injector can be manually controlled from its front panel or automated from an Asia Pump or a PC using the Asia Automator.
- Loops volumes: 0.1 mL, 1 mL, 5 mL, 10 mL, or custom
- Operating Pressure: 0-20 bar
- Wetted materials: PTFE and PCTFE
- Outer materials: Aluminium, stainless steel, and polyurethane sprayed white with highly chemically resistant epoxy paint
- Active parts anodized red
- Dimensions: H 135 mm x W 160 mm x D 260 mm
- Display: Two 13 mm x 16 mm LED displays with status indicator LEDs
- Voltage input: 100V to 240V AC