The Asia Sampler and Dilutor enables on-line reaction analysis by offering automated sample extraction, dilution and transfer to virtually any LCMS, GCMS, UPLC, etc.
Without stopping the experiment, the Asia Sampler and Dilutor automatically takes a 5 µL sample (or multiple samples) from the flowing stream of each experiment, dilutes it (by a factor from 5 to 250) and automatically injects it into the analytical apparatus.
The Asia Sampler and Dilutor sends a ‘start’ signal to the chromatography device to start the run. It can also accept a ‘busy’ state signal from the device to avoid injecting a sample before it is ready.
- Dilution factor: 5 – 250
- Reaction operating pressure: 0 – 20 bar
- High pressure (chromatography) operating pressure: valve dependent
- Wetted materials pre-dilution (i.e. in contact with reaction solution): Glass, PTFE and PCTFE
- Wetted materials post-dilution: PTFE and 316 Stainless Steel
- Outer materials: Aluminium, stainless steel, and polyurethane sprayed white with highly chemically resistant epoxy paint.
- Active parts anodized red
- Dimensions: H 260 mm x W 160 mm x D 265 mm
- Display: 50 mm x 16 mm LED display with status indicator LEDs
- Voltage input: 100V to 240V AC, 50/60Hz