The Titan Syringe Pump is a high-performance pump for safe and reliable continuous flow scale-up with maximum chemical compatibility and ultra-smooth flow.
Overview of the Titan Syringe Pump
The single channel pump is optimized for chemical continuous processing applications and offers flow rates from 1 to 250 mL/min and pressures up to 20 bar. It allows manual control via its touchscreen and full automation with PC software.
The Titan Syringe Pump contains a backwash to prolong seal life and maintain clean syringe pistons and cylinders. Along with the backwash feature, the syringe cassettes may be immersed under a gas blanket to allow the use of air-sensitive reagents.
Titan Syringe Pump logs data for export and offers the ability to interface to other equipment.
Titan Syringe Pump specifications
- High performance: ultra-smooth flow, effortless operation at high pressures, precise control of flow rates
- Extremely high chemical resistance: glass, fluoropolymers, Elgiloy and Hastelloy wetted parts (316 SS options available for lower compatibility applications)
- Flow rates: from 1 to 250 mL/min
- Wide range of pressures: up to 20 bar
- Easy to control and use: control and display of real-time measurements via its intuitive Titan Remote Display touchscreen or PC software
- Reliable and robust: designed for long-term use in demanding manufacturing environments
- Easy to service: innovative design features enable easy service
- Scalable production rates: lab scale to production scale
- Built-in safety: seal backwash, gas blanketing, anti-tamper, pressure detection, and auto shut down features
Titan Syringe Pump features
The Titan Syringe Pump has been designed for safe and reliable scale up and offers ultra-smooth fluid flow for lab, pilot plant and production scale applications.
Powerful drive motors, innovative valve design, and software control have been combined within the robust module to deliver ultra-smooth flow with flow rates from 1 to 250 mL/min, viscosities of up to 1000 cP and with or without an applied backpressure of up to 20 bar.
The pump can be continuously run for months at a time and minimized stagnant zones means the integrity of your chemistry can be maintained for longer.
The novel syringe cassette is designed for seamless interchange. It also allows seals to be replaced with the minimal use of tools. Pressure sensors, lock-out tags, and connectivity to 3rd party E-stop hardware ensures a safe working environment.